Duo is on a mission to end the era of passwords and democratize advanced security technologies. We're solving the biggest security challenge in the industry and want you to join us for the ride!
Duo is looking for a Customer Solutions Engineer who will be responsible for leading customers and partners through the technical onboarding process. Successful candidates must be good communicators who can adapt their style to accommodate a variety of customer situations. Candidates should have several years in roles that require direct technical customer interaction, such as a Professional Services or Solutions Engineering background.
- Execute, manage, and lead customers and partners through the technical onboarding process. Bring technical success to the customer experience.
- Develop, foster and maintain effective customer and partner relationships. Establish and maintain technical credibility.
- Effectively manage customer expectations and adherence to agreed upon statements of work to ensure timely, mutually successful deployments of Duo products and services.
- Actively communicate with Engineering and Product Management with respect to evolving customer requirements in the marketplace.
- Develop and maintain proficiency across Duo products and the products with which Duo integrates (click here to see a complete list).
- Conduct virtual and occasionally onsite meetings, trainings and knowledge transfer sessions.
- Share knowledge with others through the creation of technical and/or end user training materials (as needed).
- Liaison with customer’s team members and Duo internal resources to ensure clear understanding of onboarding status.
- Develop, foster and maintain effective working relationships across internal Duo Security teams.
- Consistently grow your knowledge of the competitive landscape and industry news.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical degree preferred.
- 5+ years experience delivering consulting services.
- Proven ability to effectively coordinate and work across functional teams – both internally and with partners, both in-person and virtually.
- Ability to manage several projects and customers at one time.
- Work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and stay flexible through growth and change
- Strong technical leadership, relationship building to create, reinforce, motivate and guide customers and partners.
- Knowledge of commonly used security technologies and protocols including Firewalls, SSL, two-factor authentication, Single Sign-On, Advanced Authentication
- Understanding of current enterprise technologies including networking, virtualization, web applications, unix, Microsoft platform
- Understanding of security aspects such as identity and access management, identity management, and encryption protocols
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- This role requires moderate travel.
- Care about contributing to an amazing work culture and environment
- Are comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Prefer trying and failing to getting it perfect the first time
Excited? We want to hear from you!
Apply for this job