We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
You will be responsible for representing the company, often times as the first impression, as you greet Duo visitors to our headquarters; in person, over the phone, or via email. This is a demanding, yet rewarding position -- but you won't be doing it alone. You'll have amazing mentors throughout the organization that will help support you as you work with this tight-knit team, in a fast-paced and challenging, yet extremely fun environment!
Skills you have…
- You’re comfortable being responsible for all front office activities: includes answering all incoming calls, courier services, car/taxi services, creating and ordering business cards for employees
- You’re able to greet guests promptly and warmly, and be their guide to the appropriate contact/department
- You’re able to adapt to a changing priority list, and are willing to jump in and support other departments as needed
- You have a security mindset, and can make sure visitors sign in, are accompanied by a Duo team member, and receive visitor badges as necessary
- You can maintain and update inventory requests, including tracking and ordering supplies
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You enjoy being the “go to” person, getting to wear a lot of different hats, learning and using new tools, and providing support across multiple teams in the business.
- You excel at troubleshooting and solving problems on the fly in a high-stress scenario, while maintaining an “I got this” smile
- Your passion is working with people, as you’ll often be the first (and sometimes last!) impression that visitors to Duo offices will see.
This job may not be for you if...
- You do not have incredible attention to detail (balancing “all the things” is the work of someone who loves and notices all the things)
- You are not familiar with common collaborative office software (Google Docs, Office, etc)
- You see a fast-paced and sometimes chaotic environment as intimidating, not as a fun challenge.
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Apply for this job