Duo Security is on a mission to democratize advanced security technologies to protect everyone. We're solving the biggest security challenge in the industry and want you to join us for the ride!
We are seeking an Account Executive, Enterprise that will be responsible for selling Duo's security platform (including 2FA). We need an experienced sales person with a consultative sales approach, a successful track record of growing both new business and expansion revenue. This person must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline, delivering results against a quota and maintaining productive client relationships.
- Grow sales in the Enterprise Market with companies 5,000 employees and above
- Become the resident expert on the Duo product and sell new / existing customers on our cloud-based software
- Demonstrating and selling value to key stakeholders within the accounts
- Building a territory plan to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction within your accounts
- Close large, complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders
- Work with Account Development Team to prospect into targeted accounts
- Exceed activity, pipeline and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Develop and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities, and consistently maintain an accurate forecast
- Successfully negotiate win-win agreements based on value selling.
- University or college degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- 7+ years of software selling experience
- Experience selling to VP and C-level executives
- Consistent track record of success with $1M + quota
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Thorough understanding of a related technology
- Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota
- Outside/field selling experience.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as needed
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Proficiency using SalesForce.com
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BS degree, continued education preferred
- Embrace working with fun, quirky, enthusiastic people
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Share our commitment to innovation with a fierce dedication to make things happen
Apply for this job