We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
We are seeking a driven and experienced Account Manager to join our sales team. The Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for driving expansion business within the existing Enterprise customer base. An Account Manager manages the pipeline and delivers results against a quota. This person must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically identifying customer growth and strategic opportunities, managing renewals, focusing efforts on those with churn risk, and producing accurate forecast reports.
- Grow sales in the Enterprise Market with companies 5,000 employees and above
- Become the resident expert on the Duo product and sell new / existing customers on our cloud-based software
- Demonstrating and selling value to key stakeholders within the accounts
- Building a territory plan to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction within your accounts
- Close large, complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders
- Work with Account Development Team to prospect into targeted accounts
- Exceed activity, pipeline and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Develop and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities, and consistently maintain an accurate forecast
- Successfully negotiate win-win agreements based on value selling
- University or college degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- 7+ years of software selling experience
- Experience selling to VP and C-level executives
- Consistent track record of success with $1M + quota
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Thorough understanding of a related technology
- Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota
- Outside/field selling experience
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as needed
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Proficiency using SalesForce.com
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BS degree, continued education preferred
- Embrace working with fun, quirky, enthusiastic people
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Share our commitment to innovation with a fierce dedication to make things happen
Excited? We can't wait to hear from you!
Apply for this job