We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
As the Staff Accountant focusing on current liabilities, you will be responsible for the Accounts Payable function including invoice, expense report, and credit card processing, facilitating payments and posting daily cash activity. This is a position that requires a commitment to details and the willingness to meet deadlines -- but you won't be doing it alone. You'll have amazing mentors throughout the organization and will work with a dedicated team in a fast-paced, challenging, fun environment, and your work will directly impact our organization.
Skills you have...
- Experience with general ledger accounts and accounts payable processes for a corporate accounting function.
- Understanding of the relationship between Accounts Payable and the general ledger, strong basis of GAAP.
- Minimum of 3 years accounts payable or accounting experience.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent in classwork in Accounting
- You are a natural mentor and leader
- Intacct or other ERP experience is a strong plus.
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You are geeked out that we don't have a lot of formal systems and processes engraved with "this is how we do things" and are eager to help us set-up for our growth!
- You embrace change (it's a constant for us)
- You enjoy learning from mistakes and sharing out any learnings with our team
This job may not be for you if...
- You like an established set of process and procedures (we're still building these, but you'd be a part of building these if you come onboard!)
- Tight deadlines make you feel uncomfortable (this can be a bit of a norm for our team, we are happy to answer questions about our day-to-day and crunch times)
- You don't enjoy an open work environment
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Apply for this job