We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy by making security simple. We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
As an Account Executive, Enterprise in our Southeast Territory, you will sell Duo's security platform (including 2FA) to companies with more than 5,000 employees in Florida. As an experienced sales person with a consultative sales approach and a successful track record of growing both new business and expansion revenue, you will carry a $2M quota. You will enjoy working on a team with a high performance sales culture, while managing a pipeline, delivering results against your quota and maintaining productive client relationships at the Enterprise level.
Skills you have…
- You have at least 5 years of proven success selling SaaS/Security Solutions to the Enterprise (5,000 employees and above) due to your deep network of C-level contacts in Florida
- You have experience selling through the channel and maintain strong relationships with local and national resellers
- You have the ability to leverage existing C-level relationships within the region to make an immediate impact
- You take initiative to drive activity within your region through your own outbound efforts, leveraging your network and strategically collaborating with assigned ADR resource.
- You follow a structured and repeatable sales methodology
- You have experience navigating a complex sales cycle
- You possess leadership qualities, being humble and caring about your team. You also bring others with you in your success
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- Our mission of creating a more secure internet for everyone inspires you. You’re driven to work at one of the most loved security organizations in the world.
- You are extremely comfortable with a seat at the Executive table, are a great communicator with a strong sales DNA.
- You are looking to be a part of a sales team that you can share with and learn from
This job may not be for you if...
- You have not sold a SaaS solution to a technical buyer at the Enterprise level
- You don’t need or want a Sales Engineer involved in your sales process
- You are not a self-starter
- You do not possess the “CEO of my region” mentality
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Apply for this job