We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
Duo is looking for a Customer Solutions Engineer who will be responsible for leading customers and partners through the technical onboarding process. Successful candidates must be good communicators who can adapt their style to accommodate a variety of customer situations. Candidates should have several years in roles that require direct technical customer interaction, such as a Professional Services or Solutions Engineering background.
Skills you have…
- 5+ years experience delivering consulting services
- Strong technical leadership and relationship building capabilities to create, reinforce, motivate and guide customers and partners. This includes knowledge and understanding of:
- Commonly used security technologies and protocols including Firewalls, SSL, two-factor authentication, Single Sign-On, Advanced Authentication
- Current enterprise technologies including networking, virtualization, web applications, unix, Microsoft platform
- Security aspects such as identity and access management, identity management, and encryption protocols
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical degree preferred
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You are a “hands on” technical person that can assess a customer environment, know how our product integrates and communicate it to the customer so they understand what’s going on, every step of the way.
- You work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and stay flexible through growth and change.
- You love working in a team of smart individuals where everyone brings their ideas to collaborate together on solutions.
This job may not be for you if…
- Traveling up to 25% of the time wouldn’t be the best fit with your personal life.
- Working for a company in hyper growth, where change is a constant, isn’t something you are ready to embrace.
- If you prefer to work on your own (we are a team that pushes each other and learns together)
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Apply for this job
Apply for this job