We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, Tanium and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
As a Sales Support Engineer you’ll work cross functionally in a dynamic team environment with Sales, Product and Engineering to provide critical support in the closure of new business. In this hands-on role, you’ll become an expert on the Duo platform, leading cloud and on-premise applications, and the broader security industry. You’ll work directly with our sales engineering team to build and manage the lab environment that is critical to our success. You’ll lead the creation and development of new strategic tools and assets, learning transferable skills that will benefit a career in Product, Engineering, Sales and more.
What you’ll do...
- Build and own the environments that illustrate the power of the Duo platform
- Provide system administration for a Solutions Engineering cloud lab environment
- Configure integrations for system and application testing
- Serve as a technical resource for our global solutions engineering team
- Develop collateral to help scale a rapidly growing sales organization
- Help to close deals and drive new revenue
- Play a role in defining our technical sales strategy
Skills you’ll have...
- 2+ years of solutions engineering (or similar role) experience with exposure to network engineering and systems engineering functions
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or similar experience
- Experience implementing test, development and production instances or maintaining a lab environment.
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills with the ability to collaborate across geographically dispersed functions
- Network Engineering Experience
- Extensive IP network troubleshooting skills including working knowledge of tools and commands like ping, traceroute, nslookup and wireshark
- SSLVPN configuration on devices such as Juniper, Cisco, F5, Palo Alto Networks, CheckPoint, Cisco ASA
- Able to quickly diagnose network and ACL configuration issues
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Radius authentication
- Systems Engineering Experience
- Working knowledge of AWS, Active Directory, LDAP, Windows Server
- Has setup and configured RDP
- Has experience configuring Microsoft Exchange, Office 365
- Has configured and troubleshooted SAML, SSO, SSL
- Strong Unix and Linux knowledge, especially with SSH and PAM
- Knowledgeable with identity/access management, two-factor authentication, firewalls and VPN’s
3 reasons why you should apply…
- You are technical and intrigued by the ins and outs of different businesses, industries, and new SaaS technologies
- You enjoy solving problems and building solutions, and are self-directed while managing many projects
- A creative, out of the box thinker who is passionate about technology and learning and you want to be a part of something big
- Care about contributing to an amazing work culture and environment
- Are comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Work with team members remotely and in person
Apply for this job