Duo Triples Growth in 2013; Now Hiring for 2014!
We’re excited to announce that Duo Security’s growth in 2013 hit 325% as we continue to increase our features to support enterprise security and lower price points for small and medium-sized businesses.
##Two-Factor Authentication for Everyone
Late last year we launched Editions for all different types of two-factor clients:
Enterprise - For large-scale deployments, Duo provides Active Directory synchronization for fast user provisioning using your existing database. Duo also provides greater user control with groups management and APIs.
Business - For medium and smaller deployments, Duo’s two-factor solution is priced at just $1/user/month, giving everyone a chance to implement security on a budget.
Personal - Duo’s personal edition is free for up to 10 users, for life!
##Facebook Deploys Duo Security’s 2FA for Over 10,000 Users
In 2013, we also successfully deployed two-factor for over 10,000 users at Facebook, starting with a deployment with their engineering team to protect SSH sessions.
Eventually Duo’s two-factor spread through their teams to protect VPNs, Window servers, Splunk, OWA and more, replacing their RSA SecurID time-based tokens.
Find out more in our Facebook Success Story.
##We’re Hiring...A Lot
We doubled in size last year, and plan to do so again this year. To support our rapid growth and market demand, we need additional brains on our engineering, general and administrative, product and sales teams!
Check out these job positions and share them with anyone you know that might be a good fit:
- Technical Writer - Seeking an experienced technical writer to create online documentation for our two-factor service and integrations.
- Front End Software Engineer - Seeking an engineer to develop web front ends, secure cloud-based services and integrations with third-party hardware and software platforms.
- Senior Windows Software Engineer - Seeking an engineer to design and develop Windows integrations, SaaS development and to handle field escalations.
####General & Administrative
- Director of Business Applications and Information Tech - Seeking a director to lead the management of Duo’s enterprise applications, including Salesforce CRM, Marketo, QuickBooks and more.
- Executive Assistant - Seeking an assistant to support the CEO and management team in all administrative aspects of the business.
- IT Manager - Seeking a manager to manage our entire information technology infrastructure, including hardware deployment, asset inventory, documentation and more.
- Intern - Security Engineer - Seeking an intern to perform code audits, security testing, security research and more.
- Director of Customer Experience - Seeking a director to manage our technical support and account management teams, as well as be the face of Duo to our customers.
- Technical Support Engineer - Seeking tech support to manage customer issues, including recording, repairing or escalating in a rapid, efficient manner.
- Solutions Engineer - Seeking an engineer responsible for presenting the Duo solution, demonstrating technology and running complex proof-of-concepts.
- Inside Sales Manager (ISM) - Seeking a manager to manage, coach and support inside sales reps, including managing telemarketing and sales program.
- Account Development Representative - Seeking a rep to prospect and develop new clients through call and email campaigns to support sales and marketing.
- Inside Sales Account Executive - Seeking an account executive responsible for selling Duo Security’s two-factor authentication product.
Duo's product offerings have evolved. Please visit our Pricing page to view our latest editions.