Last Modified: March 5, 2018
Who We Are
Decipher is owned and operated by Duo Security, Inc. Duo Security is a company incorporated under the laws of the State of Delaware, USA and whose principal office is located at 123 North Ashley Street, Suite #200, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104, USA.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by any of the following means:
By post: Decipher ℅ Duo Security, Inc., ATTN: Legal, 123 North Ashley Street, Suite #200, Ann Arbor, MI 48104, USA
By email: Info@decipher.sc
What Information do we Collect?
When you access or use the Website we may collect, store and process certain information about you, including:
- Your email address or any other information you used to identify yourself when signing up to receive newsletters or email updates.
- Surveys: We may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys. If you participate, we will request and collect certain information from you at the time of the survey. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information, such as email or phone number.
- Your automatic navigation information as you move through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, general location information, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
Social Media Widgets
How do we Use the Information We Collect?
Information we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- To present our Services and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or Website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To personalize and improve the Services and Website and improve your experience.
- To administer and troubleshoot the Services.
- To enforce the legal terms that govern use of the Services or Website.
- For marketing and advertising purposes, including sending you promotional email messages about our Services and Website and registering you for our events. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please opt out here: https://go.duosecurity.com/UnsubscribePage.html or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about how to change your preferences and to unsubscribe from promotional materials, then please see the section headed “Choice and Consent”.
- We may track domain names, IP addresses, and browser types from visitors to the Website and this information to produce traffic statistics our Website.
We may aggregate and/or de-identify information collected through the Website. We may use de-identified and/or aggregated data for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with any third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners and sponsors.
We will retain your information for at least as long as your user information, if any, is active, as needed to provide you services or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and, where applicable, enforce our agreements, unless we are required by law to dispose of it earlier or to keep it longer.
Sharing of Personal Information Collected
We will not share your personal information with outside third parties except in limited circumstances, including:
- With your consent including, without limitation, if you post personal information in a publicly-available forum.
- With our authorized third party vendors, consultants, service providers and hosting partners who perform services for us.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
You can exercise any rights that you have under applicable law, such as (in some jurisdictions) a right request to access or update our record of your personal information, at any time by emailing Info@decipher.sc. We will respond to your request promptly.
Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
When you visit our Website, we and third parties use “cookies” and other tracking technologies like “web beacons” to remember your user preferences, to analyze and maximize the performance of our Website and Services, enhance and personalize your experience and provide marketing communications. They also help ensure that advertisements you see while you are on our Website or elsewhere are more relevant to your interests.
Notice Concerning Do-Not-Track Signals
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. We do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT.
Security of Information
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect guest information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. From time to time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, so you should take care in deciding what information you send us in this way. If you have any questions about our Services’ security, you can contact us at Info@decipher.sc.
Links to Other Sites
Choice, Controls and Consent
We offer certain choices about how we communicate with our users and about the information we obtain from them.
- You may correct, update and delete your registration account
- You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters and alerts
- You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the message or by emailing Info@decipher.sc.
- You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it, or request to exercise other rights under applicable law, as follows:
- By post: Decipher ℅ Duo Security, Inc., 123 North Ashley Street, Suite #200, Ann Arbor, MI 48104, USA
- By facsimile: 1-866-760-4247
- By email: Info@decipher.sc
Cross-Border Transfer of Your Personal Information
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), as we do not knowingly collect or store any personal information from anyone under 13 years of age. The Services are directed to people who are at least 18 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use this Website.
- By post: Decipher ℅: Duo Security, Inc., 123 North Ashley Street, Suite #200, Ann Arbor, MI 48104, USA
- By facsimile: 1-866-760-4247
- By email: Info@decipher.sc
Decipher may assign or transfer your user related information and data, to any person or entity that acquires or is merged with Duo Security. They may handle the account and related information and data pursuant to their own policies, consistent with applicable law.