Duo Insight Social Contest TERMS & CONDITIONS (the “Rules”)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Duo Insight Social Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to those administrators who: (a) use Duo Insight to complete a phishing campaign that reaches five or more recipients within their organization; (b) complete the Contest form at the end of the phishing campaign (which will appear before administrators access their Insight Dashboard); (c) are at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry; and (d) are legal residents of The United States of America (collectively, the “Eligibility Requirements”). Employees of Duo Security, Inc. (“Duo”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the Eligibility Requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Duo, as final and binding as it relates to the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted starting on or about 9:00 a.m. EDT July 20, 2016 and ending 11:59 p.m. EDT July 22, 2016.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by satisfying the Eligibility Requirements described in Section 1 above. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Duo. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested in the manner and format requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Duo.
5. Prizes: Five (5) winners will each receive Amazon Music Angel Levitating Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Microphone, Color: Black (retail value approximately $90.00). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Duo. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winners. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Duo to use the winners’ names, likenesses, and entries for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning solely depend on how quickly entries that satisfy the Eligibility Requirements described in Section 1 above are received.
7. Winner selection and notification: The five (5) winners of the Contest will be the first five (5) entrants who satisfy the Eligibility Requirements described in Section 1 above. Winners will be determined on or about July 25, 2016. The winners will be notified via email to the email addresses they entered the Contest with within five (5) days following the winners’ selection. Duo shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to such winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise nonfunctioning contact information. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
8. The receipt by a winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT DUO’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE Contest AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this Contest you understand that Duo, anyone acting on behalf of Duo, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: Duo reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should Duo determine (in its sole discretion) that a virus, bugs, nonauthorized human intervention, fraud or other cause beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Duo may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) any action taken by Duo. Duo reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Duo’s website or violates these Rules.
11. Duo has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
12. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Duo reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. By entering the Contest you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Duo. You can optout of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
14. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Duo and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
15. Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND CALIFORNIA, EXCLUDING THEIR CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having proper jurisdiction. Further, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out of pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. If one or more provisions of these Rules are held to be illegal or unenforceable under applicable California law, such illegal or unenforceable portion(s) shall be limited or excluded from these Rules to the minimum extent required so that these Rules shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable in accordance with their terms.
17. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Sweepstakes Duo Security LLC, 123 N. Ashley St., Ste. 200, Ann Arbor, MI, 48104, US. Requests must be received no later than January 23, 2017.
18. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Duo Security, Inc. 123 N. Ashley St., Ste. 200, Ann Arbor, MI, 48104, US.