### SWEEPSTAKES TERMS & CONDITIONS (the “Rules”)
#### NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who (a) are registered attendees of the RSAConference 2015 in San Francisco, (b) complete and submit an entry form inperson at the RSAConference 2015 during the Sweepstakes Period (c) are at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry and (d) are legal residents of The United States of America(collectively, the “Eligibility Requirements”). Employees of Duo Security, Inc.(“Duo”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the Eligibility Requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Duo, as final and binding as it relates to the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted starting on or about 5:00 pm PDT April 20, 2015and ending 1:00pm PDT April 23, 2015.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by satisfying the Eligibility Requirements described in Section 1 above. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Duo. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Duo.
5. Prizes: One winner will receive one DJI Phantom Vision 2 Quadcopter ($850 retail value).Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Duo. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Duo to use the winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning solely depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: One winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of Duo. The winner will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Duo shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise nonfunctioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT DUO'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this Sweepstakes you understand that Duo, anyone acting on behalf of Duo, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Duo reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should Duo determine (in its sole discretion) that a virus, bugs, nonauthorized human intervention, fraud or other cause beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Duo may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) any action taken by Duo. Duo reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Duo’s website or violates these Rules.
Duo has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Duoreserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Duo. You can optout of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Duoand its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND CALIFORNIA, EXCLUDING THEIR CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Californiahaving proper jurisdiction. Further, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual outofpocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.If one or more provisions of these Rules are held to be illegal or unenforceable under applicable California law, such illegal or unenforceable portion(s) shall be limited or excluded from these Rules to the minimum extent required so that these Rules shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable in accordance with their terms.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, selfaddressed envelope to: Sweepstakes Duo Security LLC, 123 N. Ashley St., Ste. 200, Ann Arbor, MI, 48104, US.Requests must be received no later than April 30, 2015.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Duo Security, Inc. 123 N. Ashley St., Ste. 200, Ann Arbor, MI, 48104, US.