Cisco has been named a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Zero Trust eXtended Ecosystem Platform Providers, Q3 2020 report.
“Cisco pushes the Zero Trust envelope the right way,” according to The Forrester Wave™: Zero Trust eXtended Ecosystem Platform Providers, Q3 2020.
The report cites Cisco’s zero-trust portfolio approach, which focuses on the three W’s (workforce, workplace and workload):
- To protect the workforce, Cisco ensures only the right users and secure devices can access applications
- To protect workloads, Cisco secures all connections across multi-cloud
- To protect the workplace, Cisco secures and identifies all user and device connections across your network, including IoT
Cisco received the highest scores possible in The Forrester Wave™ report in the criteria of market approach, ZTX advocacy and ZTX vision and strategy. Cisco was also among the highest scores in the device security and the future state of zero-trust infracture criteria.
Cisco Zero Trust is a comprehensive approach to securing all access across networks, applications and environments – it helps secure access from users and devices, APIs, Internet of Things (IoT), microservices, containers and more. This complete zero-trust security model allows you to mitigate, detect and respond to risks across your environment.
Cisco Zero Trust allows you to:
- Consistently enforce policy-based controls
- Gain visibility into users, devices, components and more across your entire environment
- Get detailed logs, reports, and alerts that can help you better detect and respond to threats
- Provide more secure access, protect against gaps in visibility and reduce your attack surface
Forrester’s unbiased analysis of zero-trust security and the players in the market can help you evaluate which zero-trust provider is right for your business. Download the The Forrester Wave™: Zero Trust eXtended Ecosystem Platform Providers, Q3 2020 today.