Duo hosted an exclusive Security Summit conference in San Francisco in 2015, welcoming infosec professionals and industry leaders to discuss new security strategies and technology.
Moderated by Jon Oberheide, the technology panel featured security professionals and practitioners, including:
- Ryan Seu, Security Engineer, Dropbox
- Ivan Leichtling, Engineering Manager, Yelp
- Andy Zmolek, Partnerships, Android for Work, Google
- Chris Palmer, Chrome Security Engineer, Google
- Aisha Visram, Founder, Mobile Guroo (formerly: MobileIron)
Focusing on security tactics and technology used by a number of leading companies, the tech panel covered how to deal with new tech challenges, including moving to the cloud and how to build an effective IT defense.
View a recording of the video.