In this white paper, you’ll find:
- An overview of the new enterprise architecture
- Detailed descriptions of new risks
- How to protect against attacks inside the perimeter
- What the BeyondCorp model entails
The Theory Behind Google’s BeyondCorp Security Model
The new enterprise architecture is redefining the perimeter - data is stored outside of corporate walls, and a more mobile workforce is working remotely. This dynamic new environment requires a new security model, to address the insider risk, vulnerable endpoints, policy gaps and more.
Read this primer on Google’s BeyondCorp model, a robust framework developed to ensure “zero-trust” - to assume that no traffic within an enterprise’s network is any more trustworthy than traffic coming from outside the network.
Find out how you can implement a similar security model in your organization with the help of Duo Beyond:
- Identify corporate vs. personal devices
- Easy certificate deployment
- Block untrusted endpoints
- Give users secure access to internal applications