Join Duo Security for Internet2's 2019 Global Summit in Washington D.C., from Tuesday, March 5 to Friday, March 8! Meet us at the Marriott Marquis along with other Internet2 members and partners to learn about and discuss the latest technology challenges and solutions across all Research and Education.
This year's keynote speakers are Jeannette M. Wing, Avanessians Director of the Data Science Institute and Professor of Computer Science at Columbia University; and Vinton G. Cerf, Vice President and Chief Internet Evangelist for Google.
All week long, attendees will attend program sessions from five different tracks:
- Trust & Identity focuses on identity and access management (IAM), including identity federation, security, and a range of other identity-related topics
- Advanced Networking focuses on network innovation, ecosystem-wide collaborations, trusted infrastructure, and foundations for the future like automation and infrastructure sharing
- Information Security includes network and system information security topics
- Integrated Solutions for Research, Scholarship, & Creativity highlights innovative use of technology to support national and global-scale collaborations, solving challenges and barriers to success common to distributed, collaborative, or big-data work
- Executive Track (Invitation Only)
Between sessions, attendees can network with peers and visit with vendors in the exhibit area. Duo will be at booth #13, where we'll be answering questions, providing demos of our trusted access solution, and handing out swag. You can find us there during the following days and times:
- Wednesday, March 6 from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, March 7 from 7 a.m. to 6:45 p.m. (with sponsor social and reception from 4:45-6:45 p.m.)
- Friday, March 8 from 7 a.m. to Noon
We're also proud to be a sponsor of the "Support Diversity and Inclusion in Information Technology Scholarship" this year. This sponsorship aims to increase the meaningful participation of underrepresented information technology professionals, from both the national and global research and education communities. The scholorship recipients will be recognized during the Internet2 Inclusivity Initiative session on Wednesday, March 6, at 11:45 a.m.
Lastly, we invite you to attend the Duo Security Special Interest Group on Friday, March 8 from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., where you'll meet with other campuses using Duo to learn about shared use cases, updates on the NET+ Duo program, and give input on the future of the NET+ Duo program.
Date:Tuesday, March 05 – Friday, March 08, 2019
Address:901 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001