Black Hat 2021 is back, and happening both in-person and virtually this year! Starting with a few days of training on Saturday, July 31 and ending with briefings on Thursday, August 5, Black Hat will be chock full of informative keynote talks, engaging sponsored sessions, friendly Business Hall exhibits, and more.
What does this mean for Duo? You bet your USB sticks we’ll be joining the fun, but we'll be participating purely online this year. Join us virtually along with the rest of Cisco Secure at the Cisco virtual booth to learn about Cisco SecureX, get a demonstration of Duo's passwordless solution, or find out what else is new.
We'll also have a number of talks at Black Hat, so be sure to check them out:
- Rock ‘Em, SOC ‘Em: Intel Director vs. CISO Battling for Better Incident Response, presented by Duo Head of Advisory CISO Wendy Nather and Director of Talos Threat Intelligence and Interdiction Matt Olney on Wednesday, August 4 at 10:00 a.m. PT
- Evaluating Passwordless: Cutting Through the Noise with Three Metrics, presented by Duo Product Marketing Manager Ted Kietzman on Wednesday, August 4 at 1:10 p.m. PT
- Bridge the Gap with Cisco: Best Practices for Balancing Productivity and Security, presented by Cisco Secure CISO Josh Yavor on Thursday, August 5 at 1:10 p.m. PT
You should also keep an eye out for these Dark Reading panel discussions:
- Making Zero Trust Work in Your Organization, moderated by Dark Reading Editor-in-Chief and co-foudner Timothy Wilson, and featuring Cisco's TK Keanini, Security Consultant and Virtual CISO Gal Shpantzer, and SAP CTO Elena Kvochko
- Getting Rid of the Password: The Next Wave of Enterprise Authentication, moderated by Dark Reading Senior Editor Joan Goodchild and featuring Cisco Zero Trust General Manager Ash Devata, founder and CEO of Duha Andy Ellis, Cybersecurity Advisor Jim Routh
For more information about what's happening at Black Hat (and beyond), check out this blog post.
We can't wait to connect with you then!
Date:Wednesday, August 04 – Thursday, August 05, 2021
Venue:Mandalay Bay Convention Center