Duo Security is starting off the new year with Cisco Live Barcelona on 28 January - join us at Fira Barcelona for this annual Cisco customer conference, which provides a week’s worth of networking, technical education, hands-on training, and 1:1 meetings with Cisco experts.
This year, Duo is thrilled to be participating in a number of activities:
Visit with us in the World of Solutions (in the “Security is Foundational” and Cisco on Cisco (CoC) areas), as we present demos of our unified access solutions.
Attend our two sessions:
- Monday, 28 Jan at 12:30pm, Duo Product Manager Jim Simpson will lead our product session, “Doubling Down with Duo,” focused on how MFA and unified access technologies from Cisco's recent acquisition of Duo bring novel and unique ways to prevent unauthorized access to applications no matter where they reside.
- Thursday, 31 Jan at 11:00am, join Duo's Systems Engineer, Joshua Green, for our technical breakout session, “Starting with User Authentication for a Zero Trust Security Model.” Josh will delve into Zero-Trust and provide insight into the changing paradigms of security, leaving you with a basic understanding of how to deploy Duo to a cloud-based web-application.
You can also learn more about our security solutions during the following Cisco sessions:
- “Firepower Internet Edge Best Practices” on 29 Jan at 14:30
- “How to be a Hybrid Cloud ready IT Department” on 29 Jan at 14:30
- “Protecting your Office 365 environment: leverage the Firepower API, Cisco Cloud Email Security and more” on 31 Jan at 14:30
If you’re looking to meet with Duo away from the crowded conference, you can also schedule a 1:1 meeting with us. Please reach out to email@example.com to set up an appointment with a Duo representative. We’d be happy to give you a more in-depth view of how we can improve your organization’s security posture.
Lastly, Duo is hosting a happy hour on Tuesday, 29 Jan - for more details (and to RSVP), please visit this page.
Date:Monday, January 28 – Friday, February 01, 2019
Address:Fira Gran Via (North Access) | C/ Foc, 37 | 08038 Barcelona, Spain
Jim Simpson, Product Management, Duo Security (Cisco Systems)
Jim leads the Product Management team at Duo Security, with a focus on bringing the best user experience for administrators and end-users alike in the information security industry. He has a history of working at successful midwestern startups, including Arbor Networks and Healthmedia.
Joshua Green, Consulting Systems Engineer, Duo Security (Cisco Systems)
Josh has worked in the security and identity management spaces for nearly 10 years. He joined Cisco this year through the acquisition of Duo Security. His areas of expertise are in multi-factor authentication, identity management, single-sign on, and zero-trust networking. He can also probably fix your malfunctioning Apple devices due to a previous life as a Mac Genius. In his spare time, he enjoys skiing, flying, and travel.