Join Duo Security in Barcelona for this year’s Cisco Live from Monday, 27 January to Friday, 31 January. As always, this week-long event will be packed with technical education sessions, hands-on training, 1:1 meetings, and opportunities to network with Cisco partners, customers, and engineers in the World of Solutions and during evening receptions.
We plan to introduce several new features at the conference. With these features, admins can instantly review device health, and prevent risky devices from accessing sensitive data. We will showcase Duo Device Health application, which gives admins visibility into the security posture of any laptop and desktop in their environment, and enforce policies to ensure only secure and malware-free devices are able to access corporate applications. In addition, check out a demo of how Duo works with Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) and Microsoft Intune to prevent malicious or risky devices from accessing any application.
To learn more and catch one of these demos, find Duo at our booth in the Hub or at our one of our demo stations in the Security Pillar or the Cisco on Cisco area in the World of Solutions.
You can also check out one of our talks, which we’ll be presenting throughout the week:
Monday, 27 January:
- “Securing applications and workloads on the journey to the cloud,” presented by Josh Green, Randy Birdsall, Damien Gouju, Keith O’Brien & Remi Vacher from 8:30 to 8:45
- (CISO DAY talk) “The Bottom Line for Security: Key factors for security success,” presented by Wendy Nather from 13:30 to 14:15
- (CISO DAY talk) “Zero Trust: Definition, overview, benefits and how to implement it,” presented by Richard Archdeacon from 16:20 to 17:00
- (CISO DAY talk) Cybersecurity VIP Roundtables (18:15 - 19:15), including the Security Bottom Line roundtable, led by Wendy Nather, or our Zero Trust roundtable, led by Richard Archdeacon
Tuesday, 28 January:
- “Application and User-centric Protection with Duo Security,” presented by Lucas Lindsay & Stefan Duernberger from 11:00 to 13:00
- “Build with Duo,” presented by Vishal Gupta & Leya Leydiker from 14:00 to 14:45
- “Making Security Easier: Refine the Grind” presented by Ash Devata from 16:40 to 17:00
Wednesday, 29 January:
- “Duo+Cisco: All Things Together!” presented by Vishal Gupta from 12:00 to 12:20
- “Adopting a Zero Trust architecture with Cisco Zero Trust” presented by Amanda Rogerson & Jeff Groesbeck from 14:00 to 14:30
Don’t miss this chance to gain cutting-edge knowledge and share best practices with professionals from around the world. We look forward to seeing you there!
Date:Monday, January 27 – Friday, January 31, 2020
Address:Fira Gran Via (North Access), C/ Foc, 37, 08038 Barcelona, Spain