Join Duo Security and fellow Cyber Security executives for this digital event on September 15 and 16, which aims to establish a cyber secure Financial Services Industry.
Hosted by IQPC, this event will provide attendees with cutting edge content presented by world class speakers such as Cynthia Burke, Program Manager at Capsule8; Tom Kartanowicz, CISO Americas at Commerzbank AG; Nannette Cutliff, Head of Technology & Information Security at Pacific Service Credit Union; and Duo's Product Marketing Manager, Ganesh Umapathy.
Sessions will cover a variety of topics, including:
- Gaining an understanding of FS collaboration tools and consortiums
- True IAM purpose-built for FS
- The evolution from DDoS to Credential Stuffing
- Developing secure infrastructure, frameworks and standards
- Remaining best in class in GRC while outpacing cyber criminals
- Security awareness - how far we've come and how far we have to go
- Keeping the FS enterprise secure with an onslaught of remote workers
- Exploring the scope of the CISO role
You can watch Duo's session live on Day 1 at 10:00am AET/ 8:00pm ET. We will be discussing Security, Compliance and Productivity. You will learn how to minimize the risk of non-compliance by ensuring only healthy devices can access sensitive data as well as how to protect every device and every application.
In addition to viewing these sessions during the summit, you'll get access to downloadable mp4 recordings of all presentations, downloadable slides for review, and the opportunity to meet and network with cutting edge technology providers.
Date:Tuesday, September 15 – Wednesday, September 16, 2020
Time:9:00am – 1:00pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time
Room:This is a virtual event