Join Duo Security and fellow Cyber Security professionals for this digital event on 25 May.
Hosted by IQPC, this event will provide attendees with cutting edge content presented by world class speakers such as Magesh Dhanasekaran, Security Architecture and Design manager at UniSuper; Dovid Clarke, Head of Cyber Security at Sydney Airport; Thomas Fikentscher, Regional Manager, ANZ at CyberArk; Michael Freeman, Security Manager at Bupa; and Duo's Global Advisory CISO, Dave Lewis.
Sessions will cover a variety of topics, including:
- Building a Remote-Ready Security Strategy
- Attracting the Talent Needed for an Advanced Identity Approach
- Security awareness - how far we've come and how far we have to go
- Livin' on the Edge: Identity in a World With No Boundaries
- Setting Strategic Principles and A Framework To Evolve To Identity-As-The-Perimeter
- Security By Design In Digital transformation’ Or ‘Secure Digital Transformation'
You can watch Duo's session live at 11:00am AEST. We will be discussing how to implement and measure a successful IAM program. You will learn how to minimize the risk of non-compliance by ensuring only healthy devices can access sensitive data as well as how to protect every device and every application.
In addition to viewing these sessions during the summit, you'll get access to downloadable mp4 recordings of all presentations, downloadable slides for review, and the opportunity to meet and network with cutting edge technology providers.
Date:Tuesday, May 25, 2021
Time:9:00am – 2:45am AEDT
Room:This is a virtual event