This dynamic, three-day event will provide Cyber Security executives with valuable insights to reach their full potential by exploring security leadership strategies, heightened data privacy concerns, the ever-changing advanced threat landscape, efficient identity access management and more.
Cyber security professionals must keep pace with the diverse priorities and needs of the board room and consumers regularly in an era of data breaches in the spotlight. The sources and types of cyber security threats are constantly changing. With heightened data breach awareness, cyber security has become a business risk with a heightened focus on data privacy rather than just a technology issue.
Effective business communications with the rest of the C-suite to better secure the enterprise are essential. Security has extended beyond the traditional network as employees bring their own devices to work, cyber security executives must secure data on more endpoints. Beyond the board room, cyber security awareness needs to become a part of the corporate culture and includes vigilant vendor management.
Date:Tuesday, December 06 – Thursday, December 08, 2016
Time:9:00am - 5:00pm EDT
Venue:PGA National Resort and Spa
Address:Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Come prepared to interact and engage around critical cyber security topics including:
- Inventive and Productive Ways to Engage Employees on Cyber Security Awareness
- Adapting End Point Security with the Evolving Internet of Things to Prevent Data Breaches
- Securing Critical Infrastructure to Safeguard Society and Protect Corporate Assets
- Balancing the Tug-of-War Between Organizational Efficiency and Evolving Congressional Cyber Security Legislation
- Beyond the Breach-Addressing Heightened Privacy and Data Security Concerns to Minimize Impact