Come together with your peers virtually to tackle top business challenges through peer-driven content and discussions at this event. Evanta will engage discussions that touch on the most critical issues impacting DACH CISOs today:
• Strategies for a risk-aligned, resilient organisation
• Developing and investing in the security workforce of tomorrow
• Creating business value and supporting agile business operations
As part of the agenda Duo’s Richard Archdeacon and Cisco Umbrella’s Paul D’Cruz will be hosting a virtual Roundtable discussion, “How will IT security adapt to the changing cloud environment?” from 10:00 - 11:00am CET.
In this interactive roundtable discussion, we’ll discuss;
• How will cloud adoption affect business challenges and how must organisations adapt their roadmap and vision as we head into 2021 and beyond?
• How organisations are adapting to employees and customers working from home and the added responsibility this has on the CISO and the security team?
• What KPIs should be considered to measure effective cloud security through this ever-changing environment, and what does good actually look like?
Date:Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Time:9:00am – 2:00pm Central European Time
Richard Archdeacon, Advisory CISO, Duo Security at Cisco
Richard is the Advisory CISO for the EMEA region. He was previously with DXC - HPE - where he was a Chief Technologist in the Security Practice working with clients across all industries and regions. Prior to that, he worked for Symantec for many years. He has also held posts with security industry organisations such as IAAC and the IISP, and has worked on cyber resilience reports with the World Economic Forum.
Paul D'Cruz, Director Cyber Security EMEAR, Cisco Systems
Paul D’Cruz is an experienced 20 year veteran in the technology with experience across Cisco’s main sales and technical operations groups including Business Development, Service Provider, Enterprise, Public Sector and Partner Channel. Paul now leads the cloud security consulting specialists for the Cisco Umbrella division in EMEAR for endpoint, email and cloud security. This includes managing the go to market for end user sales across SMB, Commercial, Enterprise and Service Providers in EMEAR.