Join Duo Security at IQPC's Cyber Security Exchange (Healthcare) from September 23 to 25.
Held in Chicago, this three day event is for CISOs in the healthcare industry. The goal of this event is to provide peer-to-peer networking, as well as informative sessions on topics such as:
- Engaging the Board to better secure the healthcare enterprise
- Investigating fraud and exploits through digital forensics to mitigate risk
- Managing devices in a clinical setting to balance usability and regulatory compliance
- Reigning in the perimeter-less system to secure the enterprise
- Providing innovative mobile healthcare while maintaining privacy and keeping data secure
While at this exchange, make sure to attend Duo's interactive roundtable session from 1:00pm to 2:35pm. Duo Product Lead Umang Barman will host this open discussion on "Zero Trust Access: Five Steps to Securing the Extended Enterprise."
For more information (and to register), please visit the IQPC event page.
Date:Sunday, September 23 – Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Venue:Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park
Address:200 N Columbus Dr, Chicago, IL 60601
Umang Barman, Product Marketing Manager III, Duo Security
Umang is a Product Marketing Manager at Duo Security, where he focuses on helping customers learn about Duo. Before Duo, he worked at Cisco Systems as a Product manager on routing and firewall products. Previously, Umang graduated from Northwestern's Kellogg School of Management with Masters in Business Administration.