Join Duo Security along with with key industry, government, and defense leaders during SailPoint's Identity Governance Forum in Washington, DC. Taking place at the Marriott Marquis on December 4, this forum will provide panel discussions and keynotes on subjects such as:
- Modernization through identity and access management (IAM)
- AI-driven threat prevention
- Simplification of regulatory compliance requirements through automation
- Leveraging identity governance to support zero trust
- Getting to the desired state of IAM with CDM
Throughout the day, you'll hear from speakers such as Col. Tom Clancy, Chief of Identity Solutions, OCIO, Department of Defense; Karen Wrege, CIO, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, Department of State; and many more.
You'll also have the chance to meet with several solution providers, including Duo, to find out about the latest innovations and security solutions. Find us during breakfast, lunch, or breaks to hear about our approach to zero-trust security for the workforce.
We hope to see you there!
Date:Wednesday, December 04, 2019
Time:7:30am - 3:00pm EST
Venue:Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
Address:901 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001