Want a Ticket to GrrCon? We’d Love to Help.
September is approaching and that means it's almost time for one of Duo's favorite local information security conferences, GrrCon! We're back again this year in full-force and are sponsoring an important portion of the event: the free beer. If you like seeing awesome security presentations, meeting great people, and having a few days of excitement in Grand Rapids, Michigan, then you should definitely be there with us -- and we'd love to help.
Follow the steps below for a chance to win one of two tickets we're giving away between now and Thursday, August 29th, 2013 at 5PM ET:
- Follow us on Twitter, "Like" us on Facebook, or "+1" us on Google+
- Send us a link (via a post/Tweet on the same social network as you chose above) to the most badass piece of security research done in 2013 so far
- This can include vulnerabilities disclosed, exploits written, papers published, slide decks, or anything else you think qualifies as "security research" that you found awesome
- Winners will be contacted on Thursday, August 29th, 2013 by 6PM ET
- You'll have until Saturday, August 31st, 2013 at 6PM ET to respond before we pick a different winner
- COME HANG OUT WITH US AT GrrCON!
Oh, and if you're a customer, we have a limited number of t-shirts at our vendor table for you. Be sure to come by early if you want to grab one!