Download the current release from the Checksums and Downloads page.
Version 2.0.0 - August 25, 2022
- Introduces offline access with Duo MFA.
- Adds support for Mac systems featuring the Apple M1 chip.
- The minimum supported macOS version is now 10.15 Catalina.
- Resolved an issue where smart card 2FA bypass did not enforce that the smart card’s assigned user matched the authenticating user.
- Resolved an issue where a time sync error upon contacting Duo's service did not respect the local fail mode configuration and always failed open.
- Improved client logging with log-level filtering.
- Miscellaneous user interface enhancements and fixes.
Version 1.1.1 - March 22, 2022
- Installer and Uninstaller packages updated with support for macOS 12.3.
restore_after_upgrade tool updated with support for macOS 12.3.
Version 1.1.0 - November 2020
- Support for macOS 11 Big Sur.
- Updated to Swift 5 as required for third-party auth plugins and login mechanisms. Installing Duo for macOS without first verifying that any other installed auth plugins support Swift 5 may prevent user logins.
Version 1.0.4 - August 2018
- Update install script to support silent or unattended installs and uninstalls.
Version 1.0.3 - March 2018
- Bugfixes for AD accounts.
Version 1.0.2 - September 2017
- Updated configuration script.
- Fixed an issue where Mac Logon would not work correctly with some system date/time settings.
Version 1.0.1 - June 2017
Version 1.0beta - April 2017