Was this page helpful? Let us know how we can make it better.
Import Duo Trust Monitor and Device Insight information into Cisco SecureX.
You will need to create two applications in Duo to use with SecureX and will copy information from the Duo Admin Panel into SecureX to complete setup.
- Log in to the Duo Admin Panel and navigate to Applications.
- Click Protect an Application and locate Cisco SecureX Dashboard in the applications list. Click Protect to create the application and view the integration key and secret key. (See Getting Started for help.)
- Keep the Duo Admin Panel open while you configure SecureX.
Treat your secret key like a password
The security of your Duo application is tied to the security of your secret key (skey). Secure it as you would any sensitive credential. Don't share it with unauthorized individuals or email it to anyone under any circumstances!
Enter the information for the Duo "Cisco SecureX Dashboard" application in SecureX.
- Log in to the SecureX Dashboard.
- Click Integration Modules.
- Locate the Duo integration module in the list of available integrations and click the Add button. Note: Do not attempt to configure the "Deprecated" Duo integration module.
- Once on the Duo integration module configuration page, give the new module a meaningful name (defaults to "Duo") and then copy the integration key and secret key from the "Cisco SecureX Dashboard" application in the Duo Admin Panel and paste that information into SecureX where prompted.
- Click Save when done.
- Return to the SecureX Dashboard and you'll see the new Duo integration module on the "My Integration Modules" page as well as Duo "Device Insight" information on the "Insights" page.
Refer to the Quick Start information on the configuration page of the Duo integration module in SecureX for additional configuration details and information.
Need some help? Take a look at our SecureX Knowledge Base articles or Community discussions. For further assistance, contact Support.