Download the current release from the Checksums and Downloads page.
Duo Certifier for macOS
Version 2.0.1 - October 2021
- Updates dependencies.
- Repackages the certifier as an app; previous releases were stand-alone executables.
- Fixes a bug which prevented Safari from consuming its certificate on macOS 12.
Version 1.0.9 - October 2019
- The certificate CN & SAN has changed to
basicConstraint attribute is now set to
Version 1.0.8 - October 2019
- The certifier installer and uninstaller are now signed by Apple's notarization service.
Version 1.0.7 - August 2019
- Broadens protocol restrictions for certificate distribution.
- Changes certificate selection from using common name to distinguished name.
Note: Version 1.0.6 was an internal build not released to customers.
Version 1.0.5 - April 2019
- Restrict self-signed certificate usage
Version 1.0.4 - November 2018