NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED.
This Promotion (the "Promotion") opens on June 17, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time and ends on June 19, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time (the "Promotion Period"). Entry into this Promotion is acceptance of these Official Rules. This Promotion is sponsored by Cisco Systems, Inc., 170 West Tasman Drive, San Jose, CA 95134 USA ("Sponsor" or "Cisco") and run by Duo Security, Inc., 123 N. Ashley Street, #200 Ann Arbor, MI 48104 (“Duo”).
1. ELIGIBILITY. This Promotion is open to participants ("Participants" or “you”) who are age 18 years or older at the time of entry and attend in person the DattoCon19 in San Diego, CA. This Promotion is notopen to: (1) employees or internally contracted vendors of Sponsor or its parent/subsidiaries, agents and affiliates; (2) the immediate family members or members of the same household of any such employee or vendor; (3) anyone professionally involved in the development or administration of this Promotion; (4) employees or internally contracted vendors of governments and government-affiliated companies or organizations; or (5) any employee whose employer's guidelines or regulations do not allow entry in the Promotion or acceptance of the prize(s). This Promotion is not open to individuals in the province of Quebec in Canada. In addition, residents of Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Myanmar (formerly Burma) and Sudan are not eligible to participate. This Promotion is void in these countries and where otherwise prohibited or restricted by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER. To enter the Promotion, visit Duo’s Booth in the exhibitor floor at the DattoCon 19 event, accurately and truthfully complete the registration form, agree to the terms of these Official Rules, and follow any other instructions at the or booth.
a) Participants must sign up for the Duo MSP Program by completing an online form at https://duo.com/partners/managed-service-providers/become-a-partner
b) Download and install the free Duo Mobile app on your mobile device to receive a Duo Push Notification. Duo Mobile works with Apple iOS, Google Android, Palm. Windows Phone 7, Windows Mobile 8.1 and 10, and J2ME/Symian.
Download Duo Mobile from iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/duo-mobile/id422663827?mt=8
Download Duo Mobile from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.duosecurity.duomobile&hl=en
c) Participant will receive a ticket number and that ticket number will be used to self-enroll the user at https://demo.duo.com/cisco/+CSCOE+/logon.html. Entrant should retain their ticket and have it when present at the drawing for verification purposes.
d) Participant will be given a free Duo green shirt at registration and must be wearing the shirt when present at the drawing to win.
Please note: By signing up for the Duo MSP Program you are confirming that Duo may contact you and that you have read and understand Duo’s General Privacy Notice.
Limit one (1) entry per person. Entries must be received during the Promotion Period. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the email account governing the email address was opened. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, void, corrupted, garbled, illegible, and/or unintelligible entries, or for any problems, bugs or malfunctions Participants may encounter when submitting their entry. Only complete valid entries will be accepted. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Participants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify false entries or entries suspected of being false. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will be disqualified. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. PRIZES. Subject to the terms of these Official Rules, once confirmed by Sponsor, seven (7) winners will receive one (1) of the following prizes:
One (1) Vive Pro Starter Kit with approximate retail value (“ARV”) of US$1099.00. One (1) 155" OLED Television with ARV of US$1599.00. One (1) Sonos 5.1 Speaker System with ARV of US$1299.00. One (1) Amazon Gift Card valued at US$300.00. One (1) Bose Quiet Comfort Headphones with ARV of US$349.99. One (1) Apple AirPods with ARV of US$169.99. One (1) YETI Tundra Haul with ARV of at US$279.99.
Winners must be present to win.
Limit one (1) prize per Participant. The ARVs are subject to change based on current market conditions at the time of prize fulfillment. Winners are not entitled to any surplus between actual retail value of prize and stated ARV and any difference between stated ARV and actual value of the prize will not be awarded. No substitution, assignment, transfer, or cash redemption of any prize is allowed by a winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. If applicable, prizes may be awarded in the form of voucher(s), coupon(s) and/or gift card(s) in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a potential winner is unable to participate in or accept the prize or any portion of the prize for any reason, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to such potential winner. Neither Sponsor nor any of its prize suppliers will replace any lost or stolen prizes, cards or certificates after being awarded to winners. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of prizes.
4. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNER(S). All eligible entries received during the Promotion Period above will be entered into a random drawing where the winners will be selected by a representative of Sponsor from among all eligible entries received. The drawing will be held at 3:40 on June 19. Winners will be notified via push notification on the app, must respond within 20 seconds and must be wearing the Duo Green shirt to win. Sponsor’s decision will be final in all matters. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received by Sponsor.
At Sponsor’s discretion, the potential winner(s) may be sent a declaration of eligibility / liability / publicity release ("Release"). Unless restricted by law, the potential winner(s) receiving such a Release will be required to complete, sign and return it within the time period specified therein. The prize may be forfeited and, in such case, an alternate potential winner may be selected in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries if a potential winner: (a) cannot be reached; (b) fails to obtain all signatures on the Release and to return the documents in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Official Rules; or (c) cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason.
5. CONDITIONS. This Promotion is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating in the Promotion, Participants agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding; and (b) to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules, except where prohibited by law. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the potential winner; and the potential winner may be issued an IRS Form 1099 or other tax documentation for the ARV of any awarded prize. By participating in the Promotion, all Participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its Sponsor’s directors, employees, officers, licensees, licensors and agents, and respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, judging, or administration of the Promotion (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from and against any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death and damage to property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize in the Promotion, or their participation in the Promotion, or their participation in any Promotion or prize related activity. Each potential winner acknowledges that the Released Parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or the Promotion. Apart from manufacturer warranties (which may not be available in all geographies), all warranties are hereby disclaimed; and each potential winner will accept the prize "AS IS." All costs and expenses, including support services, not specifically listed above as part of the prize, are solely the winner’s responsibility.
None of the Released Parties are responsible for: (a) lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable, incomplete or indecipherable entries due to system errors or failures, or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions and/or entries; (b) technical failures of any kinds; (c) failures of any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (d) unauthorized human and/or mechanical intervention in any part of the submission process or the Promotion; or (e) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
Use of any automated entry device or software is prohibited. Creation or use of multiple accounts for registration or participation in the Promotion is prohibited. To the extent the Promotion uses or requires functionality of any third party website (e.g., social media sites or platforms that enable broad communications, collaboration and/or posting of videos), you understand that the Promotion is not sponsored by such third parties, and further agree to follow the policies on such website(s), as applicable. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Participant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or violating these Official Rules and reserves the right to cancel the Promotion should it suspect fraud or for reasons out of the control of Sponsor. Disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or this Promotion will be governed by the internal laws of California. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF SUCH PERSON FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. All Participants are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations, contractual limitations and/or office or company policies, if any, regarding Participant's participation in trade promotions or acceptance of promotional prizes; and by entering this Promotion, Participant confirms that he or she is not in violation of any of the foregoing and has obtained the consent of his or her employer to participate, if applicable. If a Participant selected as a winner is not permitted to accept any received prize, then the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Subject to applicable law, Sponsor reserves the right in its discretion, to (a) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion and these Official Rules, for any reason, at any time and without any liability, and (b) limit or restrict participation in the Promotion, upon notice.
6. PUBLICITY. Participants acknowledge and agree that Sponsor may use the Promotion for publicity, advertising or other marketing purposes in any media, and may use the name, likeness, and state of residence and/or prize information of potential winners as part of that publicity, without additional compensation to the potential winners.
7. COMPUTER, INTERNET, AND PROMOTION ADMINISTRATION. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. If Promotion is cancelled prior to the end date stated herein, for the reasons stated above, notice will be posted on the Promotion website; and the prizes may in Sponsor’s discretion be awarded to potential winners to be selected in a random drawing from among all the remaining uncorrupted Eligible Entries received up until the time of modification or cancellation.
8. PRIVACY. Any personal information collected by Sponsor will be used for the administration of the Promotion and in accordance with Sponsor's privacy statement. Any questions regarding privacy matters should be directed to the address set out below. Please refer to Sponsor's privacy statement located at https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/about/legal/privacy-full.html and Duo’s privacy notices located at https://duo.com/legal/privacy-notice-general and https://duo.com/legal/privacy-notice-services for important information regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information by Sponsor.
9. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST. For a copy of these Official Rules or the names of winners, please send your request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Laura O’Melia 804 Congress #500 Austin, TX 78701. Winners list to be available approximately ten days after the Promotion Period.