Zero Trust for Microsoft Applications: An Essential Guide
Microsoft applications are ubiquitous. They’re the backbone of thousands of organizations.
As Microsoft-powered organizations eye the shift from on-premises to the cloud, they’re looking to augment traditional perimeter security measures to ensure secure access to corporate applications at any time, from anywhere and from any device.
But how do organizations ensure simple, secure access to Microsoft applications without introducing friction for their end-users?
A new security model has emerged that treats every access attempt as if it originates from an untrusted network. Known as zero trust for the workforce, this model focuses on authenticating users and checking the security posture of their device before granting access to applications.
For organizations that leverage Microsoft application suites like Office 365, Windows and Azure, a zero-trust access model can help mitigate the risk of unauthorized access and reduce the risk of data breaches, while ensuring that user productivity isn’t impacted when they access applications from wherever they are.
In our new guide, An Essential Guide to Zero Trust for Microsoft Applications, we review essential tips to help administrators implement zero-trust access security for Office 365, Windows and Azure.
Our guide highlights the need for a zero-trust approach to securing Microsoft applications and outlines the benefits, including:
- Establishing user trust
- Gaining visibility into BYOD (bring your own device)
- Establishing device trust
- Enforcing adaptive policies
- Enforcing compliance policies
- Implementing role-based access control
Download An Essential Guide to Zero Trust for Microsoft Applications now and learn how to secure key Microsoft applications, and why a zero-trust approach to securing Microsoft applications (and all of your other applications) helps reduce risk without sacrificing simplicity and ease of use.
- 5 Best Practices to Secure Microsoft O365 Accounts
- Engage Users in Essential Security Practices to Deliver Secure Access for Microsoft O365
- One For All: Simple, Secure Access to All Microsoft Apps (and More)
- Announcing Duo’s Native MFA For Microsoft’s Azure Active Directory
- Quickly and Easily Secure Local Microsoft Windows Logins
- Secure Microsoft Azure with Duo MFA
Try Duo For Free
With our free 30-day trial you can see for yourself how easy it is to get started with Duo and secure your workforce, from anywhere and on any device.