DUO IN SPACE CAMPAIGN Sponsored by Duo
#### Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who (a) sign up at https://duo.com/in-space, (b) are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry, and (c) are legal residents of the United States of America (collectively, the “Eligibility Requirements”). Employees of Duo Security LLC (“Duo”) its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the Eligibility Requirements set forth herein. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Duoas final and binding as it relates to the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about 9:00 am EDT July 11, 2016 and ending 12:01 am EDT August 5, 2016. Duo intends to launch the craft on August 5, or, subject to weather conditions, August 6 or 7s. Regardless of the actual launch date, all online entries must be received by 12:01 am EDT on August 5, 2016.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by satisfying the Eligibility Requirements described in Section 1 above. The entry must be submitted using the online form provided at https://duo.com/in-space and fulfill all other Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Duo. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested in the manner and format requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Duo.
5. Prizes: The two (2) Winners of the Campaign (each a “Winner”) will each receive one DJI Phantom 4s with an approximate retail value of $1,399. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Duo. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Duo to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The Campaign involves two separate questions. A Winner will be chosen for each question. The two (2) Winners will be the contestants who, respectively, guess the correct answers to (a) the maximum altitude achieved by the craft, or (b) the distance traveled by the craft. For each question, if there is no one who guesses the correct answer, the Winner will be the contestant who comes the closest (without going over) to the correct answer. For each question, in the event that there is more than one person who correctly answers, the Winner will be selected by a random drawing of the names with the correct answers supervised by Duo. The Winners will be notified by email to the email addresses they entered the Campaign with within five (5) days following the selection of the Winners. Duo shall have no liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to such Winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by a Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT DUO‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering any content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.) in connection with your entry to the Campaign, You understand and agree that Duo, anyone acting on behalf of Duo, or its respective licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes.
9. Terms & Conditions: Duo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should Duo determine (in its sole discretion) that a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Duo’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Duo may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Duo. Duo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or Duo’s website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Duo has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to:multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Duo reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Duo and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Campaign; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the state of Michigan having jurisdiction. Further, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. If one or more provisions of these Rules are held to be illegal or unenforceable under applicable California law, such illegal or unenforceable portion(s) shall be limited or excluded from these Rules to the minimum extent required so that these Rules shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable in accordance with their terms.
13. Future Communications: By entering the Campaign, You agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Duo. You can optout of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter
14. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Duo Security, 123 North Ashley Street, Suite #200, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104, USA.
Requests must be received no later than February 7, 2017, at 5:00 pm EST.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Duo, Inc., located at 123 North Ashley Street, Suite #200, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104, USA.
16. ___ By checking here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.