At Duo, success starts with our customers. As a healthcare Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), you're responsible for identifying patient safety or care issues, while driving the selection and adoption decisions on technology purchases to help address those concerns.
We talked to the CISO of a large enterprise healthcare network with over 20,000 users, managing 60,000 devices - and serving the needs of over half a million patients a year.
A healthcare enterprise that large needs a powerful, flexible and low-maintenance access security solution that doesn't introduce friction to workflows, and can work with complex, interconnected systems. Oh, and it must work for every user scenario, with technical accessibility limitations. Did we mention it also has to provide a rich dataset for compliance audits and reporting needs? No big deal.
A sample of the questions answered by a CISO that’s been through it all before, available in the full guide:
- Who are your users? How are you using Duo Beyond?
- How did your users and admins respond?
- What did you learn about your users and how they work? How did this change your endpoint strategy?
- Was there a business benefit you were able to present based on gathering insight from those devices?
- Any other advice or tips for other peers starting to research a project like yours?