Why Try Duo?
Duo is easy to set up and use. With Duo, you can:
- Meet compliance requirements with multi-factor authentication.
- Get full visibility into every endpoint accessing your applications.
- Check your users' device health with advanced device trust features.
- Set up cloud-based SSO with the flip of a switch.
- Customize security policies to fit your business.
- And much more.
If you're looking for a company that's going to work for your team, especially in regards to security and ease of use, Duo is definitely the way to go. Read the Customer Story— Jason Ransom, IT Application and Security Analyst, Level One Bank
What's Included in a Trial?
Your 30-day trial includes all the functionality of Duo's Access Edition — multi-factor authentication, deep device insights, adaptive policies, single sign-on and more — so you can:
- Protect logins with two-factor authentication and easily enroll and manage users
- Get an overview of device security hygiene
- Protect on-premises apps and federated cloud apps
- Single sign-on (SSO) for cloud applications
- Enforce role-based access policies
- Monitor and identify risky devices
- Control what endpoints can access apps based on device hygiene
- Automatically encourage users to update their own devices
Don't just take our word for it — try Duo yourself. Start a trial today.